Beeswax Food Wraps are natural alternative to cling film and tin foil for food storage.
These Beeswax Food Wraps are biodegradable, meaning they are suitable for a Zero Waste Living.
- Extra Large 35cm sheets will cover very large dish, regular baguette, roaster.
- Large 30cm sheets are perfect for sandwiches, leafy greens, bread leftovers.
- Medium 25cm sheets are great for cheeses, bowls, small sandwiches.
- Regular 20cm sheets can be used for snacks and vegetable halves.
- Give wraps a gentle scrunch before use to soften them up.
- Do not use on raw meat and fish.
- Avoid all heat sources, like dishwasher, microwave or oven.
- Care for your wraps by simply wiping down with damp cold cloth and air dry.
- Restore your wraps in oven preheated to 100'C for no longer than 3 minutes on grease proof paper.