The mama book is a year long journal to give you some mental space to reflect, refresh and plan in the midst of motherhood. It contains worksheets, weekly pages to count joys and space to plan and reflect on the season that you’re in. Perfect for a mother’s Day gift, or a new mama and for mamas who are further along in their journey, this journal walks through your year with you giving you space to reflect and grow along with your children.
£4 from each journal goes to PANDAS foundation, supporting mamas with pre and postnatal depression.
One year long journal with undated pages so that you can start at any time that works for you
Big picture pages helping you to dig into the purpose and passion behind your mothering
4 season sections which each contain:
– Season refresh section give you a chance to reflect and plan ahead for the stage of motherhood you’re in
– 52 weekly spreads with spaces to count the joys, identify challenges and remember what motherhood is teaching you
– Monthly focus check pages for a grace-filled chance to refresh and refocus
Motivational quote pages
Blank pages at the back for more journalling, note taking or lists
– journal size A5
– wirebound with black wire bindings
– black and white printed pages
– covers sturdy printed kraft
– inside 120gsm uncoated paper
– designed and printed in the UK